Friday, October 26, 2007

What an Asshole

I have this friend who keeps on making fun of people. Wherever we go, he has to make a comment on people we do not even know. Sometimes they are funny, but other times I think he is an asshole. Lately he has been commenting on some of our friends. Our friends all know that he can be an asshole, but they still laugh at his jokes and comments. Whenever I see him, and he starts making the comments, I always tell him, “shut the fuck up!” I know he can hurt a lot of people with his comment, but he is still a good friend to me.

Last week, my friends came over to my house to play Texas Hold ‘em. One of my friends is a guitar player. He loves playing his guitar and whenever he comes over to my house, he picks up my guitar and strums it. That night, my asshole friend started picking on my friend who plays the guitar. My asshole friend started to say things about how my guitar playing friend always has to bring up guitar in all of our conversations and how he always has to play a song for us when ever we play Texas Hold ‘em. The guitar player started to get mad and started to accuse my asshole friend on how he is an in the closet homosexual. The poker game started to heat up with anger and my asshole friend said to the guitar player, “ I bet you love guitar so much you have a blowup doll in the shape of a guitar!” After the comment, the guitar player punched my asshole friend and they got into a fight. I broke it up and now I have to hang out with each of them separately.

No comments: