Friday, October 19, 2007

Mundane and Selfish

There is nothing important to write about in this blog entry. This week has been nothing but midterms, papers and problems. I have been disconnected with the world, and I have been focusing solely on myself. I barely picked up my phone, answered any text, or commented on someone’s MySpace. I have been busy, but I do not feel fulfilled. People wanted to talk to me, but I did not listen. People wanted to ask me for favors, but I did not care. This week was just I in my own world. This was the first week, in along time where I focused on myself.

This blog sounds selfish, but I do not care. I just want this week to be over, so I can go back to whom I was the week before this week. I did not like myself this week, but I can change. Hopefully this mundane feeling will go away after tomorrow. I have nothing else left to write in this blog. I do not know if it is my selfish attitude that is giving me a writer’s block? Or, if it is the fact that I feel unfulfilled of this week. Midterms may be over for me, but I do not feel happy or relieved.

No comments: