Friday, September 7, 2007

F U Steve Jobs

I hate Apple Inc. recently they cut the price of the 8GB iPhone and introduce a new line of iPods. They did not have the decency to wait at least a year before making something obsolete. The 8GB iPhone is now $200 less than what the price was when it came out last June and the 4GB iPhone will be gone in a few weeks.

I bought an iPod Nano last February since my 30GB iPod Video broke for some reason. Now Apple Inc introduces a new Nano that also plays video. To be honest, I rarely used the video function on my iPod, yet I wish I waited a few more months to get the new Nano. The 30 GB Ipod Video will also be obsolete just like the 4GB iPhone. Steve Jobs is introducing a 160 GB iPod and calling it the iPod Classic, just like coke re-introduce their old recipe and calling it Coca Cola Classic.

Why did Steve Jobs do this to his loyal customers? He is punishing all the people who wanted to get his new products early. The iPod is more than just a product; it became part of a lifestyle with all the accessories you can buy for it. He says that he will give a $100 Apple rebate for the people who bought the iPhone with in fourteen days of the price drop, but how about the other people who bought his product a little earlier than that. Where is our rebate ?

No comments: